#2 Monday blues ?

Hello beautiful people!

It’s Monday and I know it can be a drag sometimes for a few. But remember this is a chance to realign yourself for this NEW week. :) Don't let another week go by ignoring your goals you’ve been trying to get started with. Start now !

You don’t need to start big. Simply dedicating 20 minutes of your day to sitting down and writing.  what do you want to accomplish by the end of today or tomorrow orrrr the end of this month? Literally whatever you want. It can be small goals, big goals, short term goals, and or long term goals. You decide that.

I know when I sit down to write out the things I need to do it acts like a stress reliever. I honestly have millions of thoughts and ideas 24/7. I neeeed to write out everything I’m thinking because it keeps me from stressing out. Or it helps me visualize what I need to do.

So, sit down and have fun with it. Write out or draw out whatcha want to do with yourself and your goals. Maybe make a vision board ! This doesn’t have to be some boring to do list!! This is YOUR LIST.

Alrighty, that’s it for today but remember you decide what you want to do today and how you’re going to feel. Set the tone for your week. Byeee talk to y’all later 💋

Xoxo,
Evelynjeso

Comments

Popular Posts