#1: What am I going to be writing about ?

HEY THERE!

Let’s be real... there’s only so much I can write into an Instagram post. I want a platform in which I can just write about my fitness journey and everything it comes with. I mean don’t get me wrong loosing weight is great and all but there’s so much to it.

From the emotions, to the new people in your life, to learning how to be comfortable in your own skin, to staying motivated and most importantly remembering NOT to compare yourself to others. There’s just a lot to a fitness journey that you don’t see on Instagram. I also don’t want to spam IG. And for my readers, well this is for y’all.

I don’t know who will read my blog post but just know these will be my thoughts, struggles, wins and progress. I’ll also be posting recipes and tips on here as I continue to learn about fitness.
This is just a huge melting pot of my emotions and knowledge I will blog about. So if anything here resonates with you, I would LOVE to hear about it! Just Dm me on Instagram at Evelynjeso.

Also, I’m not the best writer. SO if you see a misplaced coma or something like thattttt well you know now. Lol okie well thank you to those who continue to support me and continually tell me such kind words. I really appreciate that. Thank you thank you thank you ! ♥️

-Evelynjeso 

Ps: OOO DONT YOU LIKE MY BLOG NAME!? It’s like “ Just Blogging” but instead of “Just” I put “Jes” (part of my middle name) instead !!!! Idk I thought that was CLEVER AND CUTE .

Comments

Popular Posts